RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN OF PRODUCTS
1. I. WITHDRAWAL
2. Unless the exceptions listed below (see. F.), The consumer shall have 14 calendar days to withdraw from a distance contract or off-premises contract, without giving any reason and without any charge beyond provided (see. below under C and D)
3. Without prejudice to Article 3f, under paragraph 1 of this Article withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days, for sales contracts, the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier acquires physical possession of the goods or:
4. i) the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier acquires physical possession of the last good, if there are multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately,
5. ii) the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier acquires physical possession of the last lot or last piece if good delivery consisting of multiple lots or several pieces ,
iii) the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier acquires physical possession of the first good, if regular supply of goods contract at a specified time period
3. The Parties may, if they wish to perform their contractual obligations during the withdrawal period.
Α. Exercise of the right
1. Before the end of the withdrawal period, the consumer shall inform the supplier of his decision to withdraw from the contract. To this end, the consumer may:
a) either use the model withdrawal form set out here
b) make any other unequivocal statement setting out his decision to withdraw from the contract.
2. The consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal within the abovementioned period if the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal sent by the consumer before the deadline.
3. The supplier may, in addition to the possibilities referred to in paragraph 1, give the option to the consumer to fill in and submit electronically either the model withdrawal form set forth herein, or any other unequivocal statement on the website of the supplier. In these cases, the supplier shall promptly notify the consumer an acknowledgment of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium.
4. The consumer bears the burden of proof of exercising the right of withdrawal under this Article.
Β. Αποτελέσματα της υπαναχώρησης
Η άσκηση του δικαιώματος υπαναχώρησης τερματίζει τις υποχρεώσεις των συμβαλλόμενων μερών:
α) να εκτελέσουν την εξ αποστάσεως σύμβαση ή τη σύμβαση εκτός εμπορικού καταστήματος ή
β) να συνάψουν σύμβαση εξ αποστάσεως ή εκτός εμπορικού καταστήματος σε περιπτώσεις που υποβλήθηκε προσφορά από τον καταναλωτή.
C. Obligations of the supplier in case of withdrawal
1. The supplier shall reimburse any payment received from the consumer, including, where appropriate, the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the date it was notified about the consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract.
The supplier shall, as envisaged in the first paragraph reimbursement using the same means of payment as those the consumer used for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided that they do not burden the consumer expenditure arising from the return of of money.
2. Notwithstanding the above, the supplier is not required to reimburse the supplementary costs, if the consumer has expressly opted for delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery of the supplier’s offer.
3. Unless the supplier has offered to collect the goods himself, for sales contracts, the supplier may withhold the reimbursement until take the goods back, or until the consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is whichever is first.
D .Obligations of the consumer in case of withdrawal
1. Unless the supplier has offered to collect the goods himself, the consumer shall send back the goods or hand them over to the supplier or a person authorized by the supplier to obtain the goods without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the day which announced the supplier of his decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is kept if the consumer send back the goods before the deadline of 14 calendar days.
The consumer shall only bear the direct cost of returning the goods, unless the supplier has agreed to bear with such costs or if the supplier fails to inform the consumer that the consumer has to bear them.
In the case of off-premises contracts where the goods have been delivered to the consumer’s home at the time of conclusion of the contract, the supplier collects his own expense the property when it comes to goods which by their nature can not normally be returned by post.
2. The consumer is liable for any diminished value of the goods only as a result of the management of other goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The consumer is not liable in any way for any diminished value of the goods where the supplier has failed to provide notice of the withdrawal.
3. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal after having already filed in accordance with the above, the consumer has to pay the supplier, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract, an amount proportional to the provided until the time the consumer has informed the supplier that will exercise the right of withdrawal. The proportionate amount the consumer has to pay the supplier calculated the total price agreed in the contract. If the total price is excessive, the proportionate amount shall be calculated on the basis of the market value of the evidence supplied.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the consumer is not liable if he exercises his right of withdrawal.
Ε. Effects of the exercise of withdrawal on ancillary contracts
1. Without prejudice to Article 15 of the Common Ministerial Decision Z1-699 / 2010 (B 917) “For the adaptation of Greek legislation with Directive 2008/48 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2008 on contracts consumer credit and repealing Directive 87/102 / EEC “, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal from a distance or off-premises contract in accordance with the above, any ancillary contracts shall be automatically terminated, without any costs for the consumer except as provided above.
F. Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal provided above for distance and off-premises contracts does not apply to the following cases:
a) service contracts after full provision of the service if the performance began with the prior express consent of the consumer, and the adoption by the recognition that will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract is fully performed by the supplier
b) the supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which can not be controlled by the supplier and which may occur within the withdrawal period
c) the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized
d) the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
e) the supply of sealed or not goods which are not suitable to be returned for health reasons or for health reasons, and which were unsealed after delivery
f) the supply of goods which are, after delivery, due to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items
Ζ. Omission of information on the right of withdrawal
1. If the supplier has not provided the consumer with the information on the right of withdrawal as required, the withdrawal period shall expire 12 months after the initial withdrawal period, as determined above.
2. If the supplier has provided the consumer with the information provided above, the withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days from the day the consumer receives such information.
NOTE: If the presence of recurring returns backtracking from the contract or if the https://1bio.gr in its sole discretion, assume that the client is abusing the right to withdraw or act in bad faith, reserves the right to refuse to return a product even if these terms and conditions.
1. II. RETURN OF PRODUCTS IN THE EVENT OF OUR OWN FAULT
Where the products ordered have exceeded the expiration date. In any case, selling the wrong product, ie if type of delivery other than what you ordered or quantity greater than ordered, with proven fault https://1bio.gr In each case of poor product shipping or quality defects with proven fault of https://1bio.gr in each case the product upon delivery package has both damaged (completely or for the most part) that it influences / affects the use / consumption. In cases where there was a problem – a defect in the product.
In these above cases the customer after received the product, they must return it within (14) fourteen calendar days from the day of receipt. In each case the products must be returned in the condition received by the customer, complete, undamaged and on the packaging, together with all the documents and the original purchase documents. If the refund is made within that period or fails to fulfill any of the requirements, the https://1bio.gr may not accept any return and replacement.
Where the conditions and accept the product return, the consumer is entitled to receive a credit note of equal value to another market / s product / s, or to take cash back, when the acquisition was made in cash. When the acquisition was made with a credit card transaction will be canceled and the corresponding information (credit) credit card.
CAUTION: Before returning the product, you should contact us to inform us or on our phones or via email at email@example.com and by phone at (+30) 2682089559
Process and Methods Return
In our natural VIOSTATHMOS store: In this case you can come to our store and one of our representatives will check the condition of the product and will serve you. If you wish to make a change of product to another, we would recommend you contact earlier with our store, in order to confirm the availability of the new product. Product Mission: In this case you can send us the product using the following procedure. First you pack the product / da in the box in which you received your order. The packaging insert a document in which you disclose to us the way you want to resolve the outstanding economic, when the product appears likely to return, or the new product you want to send you, in case of change and finally send the parcel through the courier agency from which you received your order.
In case of fault of https://1bio.gr the cost of return borne by https://1bio.gr and the customer can choose whether he wants the return of the money, credit note of equal value to another product market or re shipping.
Also in this case the delivery of the product is made from your room from our own transport company.
The https://1bio.gr reserves the right to cancel or alter the policy of refunds by posting relevant new terms and conditions on its website.
If the product breaks the refund terms and declared unfit to return, it will be returned to the customer and the cost of transport will be borne by the customer.